NOVA Pulmonary and Critical Care Associates LLC have put together some resources that you might find useful.
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- National Asthma Education and Prevention Program Expert Panel Report 2: “Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Asthma”
- Allergy and Asthma Network, Mothers of Asthmatics
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- COPD-Support, Inc.
- Second Wind Lung Transplant Association, Inc.
- The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Cystic Fibrosis Research Inc.
- Cystic Fibrosis Worldwide
- The Alliance for Lung Cancer (ALCASE)
- It’s Time to Focus on Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer Online
Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- American Sleep Apnea Association
- AWAKE (Alert, Well, and Keeping Energetic)
- National Sleep Foundation
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance – helps qualifying patients who lack prescription coverage get the medicines they need.
- RxAssist – Patient assistance programs are run by pharmaceutical companies to provide free medications to people who cannot afford to buy their medicine. RxAssist offers a comprehensive database of these patient assistance programs.
- Needy Meds – A resource for people who cannot afford medicine or other healthcare costs, NeedyMeds has information on nearly 800 programs.
- National Home Oxygen Patients Association (NHOPA)
- The Pulmonary Paper – Dedicated to Respiratory Health Care
- The Agency for Health Care Policy and Research (AHCPR) Web site provides health care information to consumers, researchers and health professionals, including information on how to stop smoking
Other Pulmonology Resources
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Set up an Appointment” color=”primary” size=”lg” align=”center” i_align=”right” i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-play” add_icon=”true” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.novapulmonary.net%2Fcontact%2F|||”][vc_separator color=”black” style=”dashed”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
Pulmonary Disorder Treatment
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Pulmonary Disorder Treatment” color=”primary” align=”center” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.novapulmonary.com%2Fservice%2Ftreatment-pulmonary-disorders%2F|||”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Sleep Medicine Disorders” color=”primary” align=”center” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.novapulmonary.com%2Fservice%2Ftreatment-sleep-disorders%2F|||”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
Pulmonary and Sleep Tests and Procedures
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Tests and Procedures” color=”primary” align=”center” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.novapulmonary.com%2Fservice%2Fsleep-tests-pulmonary-procedures%2F|title:Test%20and%20Procedures||”][/vc_column][/vc_row]