NOVA Pulmonary and Critical Care Associates LLC have put together some resources that you might find useful.
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- National Asthma Education and Prevention Program Expert Panel Report 2: “Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Asthma”
- Allergy and Asthma Network, Mothers of Asthmatics
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- COPD-Support, Inc.
- Second Wind Lung Transplant Association, Inc.
- The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Cystic Fibrosis Research Inc.
- Cystic Fibrosis Worldwide
- The Alliance for Lung Cancer (ALCASE)
- It’s Time to Focus on Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer Online
Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- American Sleep Apnea Association
- AWAKE (Alert, Well, and Keeping Energetic)
- National Sleep Foundation
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance – helps qualifying patients who lack prescription coverage get the medicines they need.
- RxAssist – Patient assistance programs are run by pharmaceutical companies to provide free medications to people who cannot afford to buy their medicine. RxAssist offers a comprehensive database of these patient assistance programs.
- Needy Meds – A resource for people who cannot afford medicine or other healthcare costs, NeedyMeds has information on nearly 800 programs.
- National Home Oxygen Patients Association (NHOPA)
- The Pulmonary Paper – Dedicated to Respiratory Health Care
- The Agency for Health Care Policy and Research (AHCPR) Web site provides health care information to consumers, researchers and health professionals, including information on how to stop smoking